at 61st NATCON, 61st national conference of the Anatomical Society of India, conducted at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh from 23rd to 25th November 2013.
Dr. Dyutimoy Datta
Department of Anatomy
1. Hema N.G., Bhuvana K.B., Sangeetha. Pharmacovigilance: The Extent of the Awareness Among the Final Year Students, Interns and Postgraduates (PGs) in a Government Teaching Hospital. Journal of clinical diagnostic research 2012; 6 (7): 1248-53.
2. Hema N.G., Bhuvana K.B.,Virupaksha H.M. Critical assessment of adverse drug reaction to antitubercular drugs in a government teaching hospital. International Journal of Basic Medical Sciences 2013;4(2)
3. Bhuvana K.B., Hema N.G. Evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of aloe vera in albino rats. International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 2013; 5:5610-5621.
4. Bhuvana K.B, N. G. Hema, Sangeetha. A prospective observational study of adverse drug reactions to antiretroviral therapy: type and risk factors in a tertiary care teaching hospital. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014;3(2):380-384.
5. Bhuvana K.B, Hema N.G, Rajesh T Patil. Review on aloe vera. International Journal of Advanced Research 2014; 2(3):677-691.
6. Bhuvana K.B, Hema N.G. An evaluation of aloe vera for its acute anti-inflammatory activity in rat peritonitis model. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2014; 3(3):4508-4519.
7. Bhuvana KB, Hema NG, Patil RT. Prevalence and risk factors for opportunistic infections in HIV patients who developed adverse drug reactions (ADRs) to antiretroviral therapy (ART) in a tertiary-care teaching hospital. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol 2015; 5 (Online First). DOI: 10.5455/ njppp.2015.5.0301201517
8. Bhuvana KB, Hema NG, Patil RT. Prevalence and risk factors for opportunistic infections in HIV patients who developed adverse drug reactions (ADRs) to antiretroviral therapy (ART) in a tertiary-care teaching hospital. Natl J Physiol
9. Bhuvana. K.B., Rajesh T Patil. Perception, Practice, Prevalence and Pattern of Self Medication in Medical Undergraduate Students in Kerala. Int J Biol Med Res.2015; 6(3):5109-5113.
10. KB Bhuvana, Patil RT, Pillai RT. Drug prescribing pattern of topical corticosteroids in dermatology unit of a tertiary-care hospital. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2015;4 (Online First). DOI: 10.5455/ijmsph.2015.17052015351.
11. Chandran DS, Jaryal AK, Jyotsna VP, Deepak KK. Impaired endothelium mediated vascular reactivity in Endogenous Cushing’s syndrome. Endocr J. 2011;58(9):789-99 Pubmed link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21778615
12. Dinu S Chandran, Naseer Ali, Ashok Kumar Jaryal, Viveka P Jyotsna, Kishore Kumar Deepak. Decreased autonomic modulation of heart rate and altered cardiac sympatho-vagal balance in patients with Cushing’s syndrome; role of endogenous hypercortisolism. (Published in “Neuroendocrinology”- International journal for basic and clinical studies on neuro-endocrine relationships, published by Karger. Manuscript id: 20120701,1 DOI: 10.1159/000345905) Pubmed link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23327928
13. Manpreet Kaur, Dinu Chandran, Charanjit Lal, Dipankar Bhowmik, Ashok Kumar Jaryal, Kishore Kumar Deepak, Sanjay Kumar Agarwal. Renal transplantation normalizes baroreflex sensitivity through improvement in central arterial stiffness. Published in “Nephrology Dialysis and Transplantation” Published by Oxford. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2013 Oct;28(10):2645-55. doi: 10.1093/ndt/gft099. Epub 2013 Jun 5. Pubmed link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23743016
14. Kiran Prakash, Dinu S Chandran, Rajesh Khadgawat, Ashok Kumar Jaryal, Kishore Kumar Deepak. Correction for blood pressure dependent changes in middle cerebral artery blood flow velocity improves the strength of correlation between cerebrovascular reactivity assessed by breath holding and 6% CO2 breathing. Published in ‘Journal of stroke and Cerebrovascular diseases’. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2013 Jul 4. pii: S1052-3057(13)00224-3. doi: 10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2013.06.003. [Epub ahead of print] Pubmed link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23830954
15. Arun Praksh M. Erythrocyte fragility increases with the duration of diabetes in indian population. Published in: International Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Sciences. 2013; 3(3):172-177.
16. Vineetha K, Ramdas Nayak, Shankarappa C. “Comparative Study of Cardiovascular Reactivity to Cold Pain in Dysmenorrheic Women and Non Dysmenorrheic Women across Menstrual Cycle”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014;3(14): 3737-3743.
1. Viswakanth B, Venkatesha VT, Shruthi P, Shreedhar NC, Kumar Senthil Age Estimation from Newer Radiographic Methods in Developing and Adult Dentition: Methods and Historical Review. Indian Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Vol. 11, No. 2 April-June 2013, 41-46. LINK : http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:iijfmt&volume=11&issue=2&article=004
2. V.T. Venkatesha, Viswakanth B, Shruthi P, Dominic I.R, Roopak S.N. Mass Effect: A Case Report on Sudden Death due to Thymoma. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology Volume 6 Number 3, July - September 2013 LINK : http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/case-studies/95473509/mass-effect-case-report-sudden-death-due-thymoma
3. B Venugopala Rao,and Viswakanth Bhagavathula Ambiguous Descriptions in Gross Anatomy. RRJMHS, Volume 3, Issue 1; January - March, 2014 LINK : http://www.rroij.com/jmhs/index.php/jmhs/article/view/173/pdf
4. Venkatesha VT, Viswakanth B, Shruthi P, Shreedhar NC, Sujatha PL To Death by Thallium – A Case of Thallium Poisoning Journal of the Indian Society of Toxicology (JIST) Vol 09 Issue 02 Nov–Dec 2013 LINK : http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:jist&volume=9&issue=2&article=010
5. Mohammed Noorulla,Viswakanth Bhagavathula, B Venugopala Rao. Rokitansky – Aschoff Sinuses: Could the Structure of the Gallbladder be Responsible? RRJMHS, Volume 3, Issue (Supplement 1), January - March, 2014. LINK : http://www.rroij.org/jmhs/index.php/jmhs/article/view/204
6. B Venugopala Rao and Viswakanth Bhagavathula. Why The Greater Occipital Nerve Is Not Considered For Nerve Grafting? RRJMHS,Volume 3, Issue 2, April - June, 2014. LINK : http://www.rroij.com/jmhs/index.php/jmhs/article/view/252
7. Venkatesha VT, Bhagavathula V, Shruthi P, Accidental Ligature Strangulation In Children –Case Reports JPunjab Acad Forensic Med Toxicol 2013;13(1):41-4. LINK : medind.nic.in/jbc/t13/i1/jbct13i1p41.pdf
8. Sujatha PL, VT Venkatesha, B Viswakanth Undiagnosed Berry Aneurysm: A Silent Killer - A Case Report Indian Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Vol. 11, No. 3 July-September 2013, 76-78 LINK : http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:iijfmt&volume=11&issue=3&article=004
9. Analysis of Fatal Road Traffic Accidents in a Metropolitan City of SouthIndia P. Shruthi,V.T. Venkatesh, B. Viswakanth,C. Ramesh,P.L. Sujatha, I. R. Dominic. J Indian Acad Forensic Med. October-December 2013, Vol. 35, No. 4, 317- 320. LINK : http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:jiafm&volume=35&issue=4&article=004
10. Shreedhar NC, Naveen Kumar T, Venkatesha VT, Ananda K, Viswakanth B Dyadic Death. Case Report Indian Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology,Vol. 11, No. 1 January-March 2013, 12-14. Link : http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:iijfmt&volume=11&issue=1&article=004
ACUTE INVERSION OF UTERUS - A CASE REPORT P. Thulasi1, Ramaraju H. E2, Bharathi K. R3, Rebecca Ratnam4 JOURNAL OF EVIDENCE BASED MEDICINE AND HEALTHCARE (JEBMH) http://www.jebmh.com/latest-articles.php?at_id=226
CARCINOMA CERVIX IN PREGNANCY - A CASE REPORT P. Thulasi1, Bharathi K. R2, Rebecca Ratnam3, Neeraja T. S4, Ramaraju H. E5 pISSN 2349-2562 eISSN 2349-2570 JOURNAL OF EVIDENCE BASED MEDICINE AND HEALTHCARE (JEBMH) ww.jebmh.com/latest-articles.php?at_idtp://www.jebmh.com/latest-articles.php?at_id=213I013-5.64 JEBMH is indexed in- i. Index Copernicus ( ICV 2013-5.64) ii. Google Scholar iii. WHO HINARI iv. Infobase Index v. J Gate http://www.jebmh.com/latest-articles.php?at_id=213 http://www.jebmh.com/latest-articles.php?at_id=213
Dr. Sreesobh KV, Associate Professor Department of Orthopaedics, MS (Ortho), DNB, MRCS IN YEARS 2013-14. He was invited to give lecture on primary case handling RTA at state N.S.S meet in Nov 2013. He delivered a talk on ace-tabular fractures in Palakkad Orthopaedics club in Aug 2014.